Denise Barbuto, MD, PhD
Director, Gynecologic Pathology
Education and Training
- University of Connecticut, School of Medicine, Farmington, CT; MD
- University of California, San Francisco, CA; PhD
- Residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Fellowship in Surgical Pathology, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Fellowship in Gynecologic Pathology, Yale University, New Haven, CT
Medical Board Certification
- Board Certified, Anatomic Pathology
- Clinical and Research Interests
- Gynecologic Neoplasms
- Wong AK, Seidman JD, Barbuto DA, McPhaul LW, Silva EG: Mucinous metaplasia of the fallopian tube: a diagnostic pitfall mimicking metastasis. Int J Gynecol Pathol 2011; 30: 36-40.
- Li AJ, Giuntoli RL, Drake R, Byun SY, Rojas F, Barbuto D, Klipfel N, Edmonds P, Miller DS, Karlan BY: Ovarian preservation in stage I low-grade endometrial stromal sarcomas. Obstet Gynecol 2005: 106: 1304-1308.
- Cass IC, Holschneider C, Datta N, Barbuto D, Walts AW, Karlan BY: BRCA-mutation associated fallopian tube carcinoma, a distinct clinical phenotype? Obstet Gynecol 2005: 106: 1327-1334.
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications by Denise Barbuto, MD, PhD.