Farnaz Dadmanesh, MD
Co-Director, Pathology Outreach
Education and Training
- University of Rene-Descartes (Paris V), Paris, France; MD
- Residency in Anatomic Pathology, Vancouver Hospital and Health Sciences Center, Canada
- Fellowship in Breast Pathology, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Fellowship in Onocologic Surgical Pathology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
Medical Board Certification
- Board Certified, Anatomic Pathology
- Board Certified, Clinical Pathology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Breast Pathology
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Pathology
- Placental Pathology
Awards and Activities
- Member, Saul and Joyce Brandman Breast Center and Thyroid Cancer Center of Excellence
- Board member, Los Angeles Society of Pathology
- Panel member, College of American Pathologists Gynecologic Pathology checklist
- D’Angelo E, Dadmanesh F, Pecorelli S, Prat J. Squamous cell carcinoma of the ovary arising from a mucinous cystic tumor of endocervical (Müllerian) type. Int J Gynecol Pathol 2010;29(6):529-32.
- Dadmanesh F, Fan X, Dastane A, Amin MB, Bose S. Comparative analysis of size estimation by mapping and counting number of blocks with DCIS in breast excision specimens. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2009;133:26-30.
- Haines GK III, Wiley E, Susnik B, Apple SK, Frkovic-Grazio S, Reyes C, Goldstein LC, Dadmanesh F, Gown AM, Nadji M, Bracko M, Tavassoli FA. HER2 in Well Differentiated Breast Cancer: Is Testing Necessary? Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2008;112(3):551-6.
- Fadare O, Dadmanesh F, Alvarado-Cabrero I, Snyder R, Mitchell JS, Tot T, Ghofrani M, Eusebi V, Martel M, Tavassoli FA. Lobular intraepithelial neoplasia (lobular carcinoma in-situ) with comedo-type necrosis. A clinicopathologic study of 18 cases. Am J Surg Pathol. 2006 Nov;30(11):1445-53.
- RL Parker, F Dadmanesh, RH Young, PB Clement. Polypoid endometriosis: a clinicopathologic analysis of 24 cases and a review of the literature. Am J Surg Pathol 2004; 28(3):285-97.
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications by Farnaz Dadmanesh, MD.