Holli Mason, MD
Associate Director, Transfusion Medicine
Associate Professor of Pathology
Medical Director, Core Laboratory
Email Address: Holli.Mason@cshs.org
Education and Training
- Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA; MD
- Residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Fellowship in Surgical Pathology/Chief Resident, University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- Fellowship in Transfusion Medicine, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Medical Board Certifications
- Board Certified, Anatomic Pathology
- Board Certified, Clinical Pathology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Therapeutic Apheresis
- Trauma/massive transfusion
- Factor VII
Awards and Activities
- Outstanding Teaching Award (three years)
- Board of Directors, California Blood Bank Society
- Expert Panel Member: California Maternal Quality Care Consortium Collaborative to Reduce Morbidity and Mortality due to Peri-Partum Hemorrhage
- Mason H. Tissue Banking in Harmening, Denise. Ed. Modern Blood Banking and Transfusion Practices. FA Davis Co; 6th edition. 2012.
- Shields L, Lee R, Druzin M, McNulty J, Mason M. Obstetric Hemorrhage Toolkit: "Improving Response to Obstetric Hemorrhage". California Department of Public Health, Division of Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health 2010: http://www.cmqcc.org.
- Mason HM, Arndt PA. A 13-year-old girl with cold agglutinin syndrome due to anti-i. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2008;30:543-545.
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications by Holli Mason, MD.