Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Oxana Tcherniantchouk, MD
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Associate Director, Residency Program
Education and Training
- Uzgorod State University, Ukraine; MD
- Residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Visiting Fellow , Coagulation: Royal Free Hospital , WHF Coagulation Center, London
- Fellowship in Hematopathology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Fellowship in Coagulation, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Medical Board Certification
- Board certified in Clinical Pathology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Enhancing resident/fellow education in Coagulation disorders
- Collaborative academic research activities between multiple disciplines, including Pharmacy, Trauma Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Transfusion Medicine
- Clinical coagulation consultations. These consultations may range from informal assistance with selecting a testing algorithm for a problem patient, or discussion of test results, to formal comprehensive patient evaluations
- Thromboelastograph (TEG) Utilization for Diagnosis and Personalized Treatment of Complex Coagulopathies
Awards and Activities
- Recipient, Leo G. Rigler Award, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Norman Poe Memorial Scholarship Award, Regional Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Tcherniantchouk O, Laposata M, Marques MB. The isolated prolonged PTT. Am J Hematol. 2013:88:82-5.
- Tcherniantchouk O, Laposata M, Marques MB. The isolated prolonged PTT. Am J Hematol. 2012;8 Epub ahead of print.
- Berry C, Tcherniantchouk O, Ley EJ, Salim A, Mirocha J, Martin-Stone S, Stolpner D, Margulies DR. Overdiagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in surgical ICU patients. J Am Coll Surg. 2011;213:10-7.
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications by Oxana Tcherniantchouk, MD.