Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Qin Huang, MD, PhD
Director, Lymph Node, Bone Marrow and Molecular Hematopathology
Professor of Pathology
Education and Training
- Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, P.R.C; MD in Medicine
- Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, P.R.C; MS in Toxicology
- Eppley Institute for Research in Cancer University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC). Omaha, NE.; PhD in Cancer Biology
Medical Board Certifications
- Board Certified, Anatomic Pathology
- Board Certified, Clinical Pathology
- Board Certified, Hematopathology
- Board Certified, Molecular Genetic Pathology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Pathogenesis of hematopoietic neoplasms including leukemia and lymphoma
- Heterogeneity, plasticity and lineage infidelity of hematopoietic neoplasms
- Genomic instability and DNA repair in hematopoietic neoplasms
- Hu S, Xu-Monette ZY, Tzankov A, Green T, Wu L, Balasubramanyam A, Liu WM, Visco C, Li Y, Miranda RN, Montes-Moreno S, Dybkaer K, Chiu A, Orazi A, Zu Y, Bhagat G, Richards KL, Hsi ED, Choi WW, Zhao X, van Krieken JH, Huang Q, Huh J, Ai W, Ponzoni M, Ferreri AJ, Zhou F, Slack GW, Gascoyne RD, Tu M, Variakojis D, Chen W, Go RS, Piris MA, Møller MB, Medeiros LJ, Young KH. MYC/BCL2 protein co-expression defines a unique subset of aggressive lymphomas and contributes to the inferior prognosis of activated B-cell subtype of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: A Report from the International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program Study. Blood (Plenary Paper) 2013 May 16;121(20):4021-31.
- Pan Z, Xie Q, Repertinger S, Richendollar BG, Chan WC and Huang Q. Plasmablastic lymphoma transformed from low-grade B-cell lymphoproliferative disorder with MYC gene rearrangements. Human Pathology 44:2139-2148, 2013.
- Pan Z, Zhang Q, Lu J, Quinto T, Rozenvald IB, Liu L, Wilson D, Reddy V, Huang Q, Wang H and Ren Y. Extracavitary KSHV-Associated Large B-Cell Lymphoma: A Distinct Entity or a Subtype of Primary Effusion Lymphoma? Study of 9 Cases and Review of Additional 43 Cases. Am J Surg Pathol 2012 Aug;36(8):1129-40.
- Zhang B, Ho YW, Huang Q, Maeda T, Lin A, Lee S, Hair A, Holyoake T, Huettner C and Bhatia R. Altered microenvironmental regulation of leukemic and normal stem cells in chronic myelogenous leukemia. Cancer Cell 2012 Apr 17;21(4):577-92.
- Huang Q, Snyder DS, Chu PG, Gaal KK, Chang KL and Weiss LM. PDGFRA rearrangement leading to hyper-eosinophilia, T-lymphoblastic lymphoma, myeloproliferative neoplasm and precursor B acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Leukemia 2011 Feb;25(2):371-5.
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications by Qin Huang, MD, PhD.