Insurance Benefits for Cedars-Sinai Employees
Cedars-Sinai provides insurance benefits to help you protect your income and your family's financial security:
- Life and Accident Insurance - Eligible employees are covered by a term life insurance policy and an accidental death & dismemberment policy paid by Cedars-Sinai
- Voluntary Life and Accident Insurance - You can purchase an additional layer of life insurance for yourself and your family through our group voluntary term life and AD&D insurance plans
- Long-Term Disability Insurance - Cedars-Sinai provides long term disability insurance to help protect against the loss of salary or wages if you're disabled due to illness or injury and cannot work
- Legal Plan - For a small fee, you can purchase prepaid legal services from a Hyatt Plan attorney. This includes services such as telephone and personal consultations, help preparing legal documents and wills, and court appearances, to name a few
- Auto & Home Insurance - You can apply for MetLife Auto & Home insurance at group rates and pay through payroll deduction
- Pet Insurance - You can apply for MetLife's Veterinary Pet Insurance to help pay for your pet's veterinary care.