In the News
Check this page periodically for recent news articles regarding Cedars-Sinai's COACH for Kids® Program.
- Students Will Receive Enhanced Dental Care Under Grant to Cedars-Sinai Coach for Kids and Their Families® (July 26, 2011)
- Cedars-Sinai Addresses Hispanic Community Needs at Telemundo 52 Health and Wellness Expo (March 15, 2011)
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's "COACH for Kids®" Heads to Houston to Provide Primary Healthcare Services to Kids Displaced by Hurricane Katrina (September 5, 2005)
- A Fighter for Children's Health
Reprinted with permission from Privilege Magazine (April 2005)
- COACH for Kids® Valentine's Ball Raises More Than $1.5 Million
Reprinted from Cedars-Sinai's Compass magazine (Summer 2002)
- Six in the City
Reprinted from Channels magazine (December 1999)
You will need the Adobe® Reader® to view and print some documents from your desktop. If you do not have this software, you can download it FREE from Adobe's website.