Claiming CME Credit: Non-RSS Courses (annual conferences, stand-alone symposia, one-day meetings)
How can I ensure I receive my CME credit when I attend a non-RSS course?
- You will receive an email from the CME Office with a link to complete your evaluation and attestation of credit.
- Upon completion of the online evaluation, a CME certificate will be emailed to you within 2-3 weeks post-conference.
- You will have 30 days to complete the evaluation and claim your CME credit. After the 30 days, the online evaluation and attestation of credit will no longer be available.
I have completed my evaluation and attestation of credit online and never received my CME certificate, how can I request an additional copy from the CME Office?
- Click here to download the “CME Certificate Request Form."
- Complete and send the form to the CME office.
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within 30 days.
Claiming CME Credit: RSS (includes grand rounds, case conferences, tumor boards, etc.)
I'm a Cedars-Sinai Physician, how can I ensure I receive my CME credits when I attend RSS Sessions?
- Sign in before the RSS session begins.
- Complete & turn in your session evaluation form.
- Ask the CME agent to scan your badge after the session ends.
I'm a Cedars-Sinai Physician, how can I retrieve my CME credit hours?
Log into Web/VS
- Scroll down to the bottom of the blue-shaded area and locate the ‘CME Report button.’
- Once you click on the CME Report button, you will be able to access your CME credit hours.
My badge was scanned at the end of the session. I checked Web/VS and my credit is not listed for an RSS Session.
When will the credit be added?
- Credit is uploaded on a monthly basis to the Web/VS portal.
What if the credit is still not showing on my credit report after a month?
- Please contact the appropriate RSS coordinator.
- For a list of RSS coordinators, click here.
I signed in but my badge was not scanned. I received an RSS Certificate of Participation at the end of the session. Will this credit be available on Web/VS?
- Please note that paper certificates will not be added to your credit report on Web/VS.
- The paper copy of the certificate is proof of your attendance.