Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Steve Rad, MD
PGY7, Class of 2015
- Rad S, Ogunyemi D. Using the health-care matrix to teach and improve patient safety culture in an OB/GYN residency training program. J Patient Saf. December 2012;8(4):177-181.
- Ogunyemi D, Xu J, Mahesan AM, Rad S, Kim E, Yano J, Alexander C, Rotter JI, Chen I. Differentially expressed genes in adipocytokine signaling pathway of adipose tissue in pregnancy. J Diabet Mellitus. May 2013;3(2):86-95.
Gregory Lau, MD
Class of 2013
- Lau GW. Preparing for clinical emergencies in obstetrics and gynecology. ACOG: Women’s Health Care Physicians; Committee Opinion Number 487. Obstet Gynecol. Apr 2011;117(4):1032-1034. doi: 10.1097/AOG.0b013e31821922eb.
- Lau GW, Feldman DS, Morales CM, Smith D, Edwards R, Williams J. First trimester aneuploidy screening: is there a maternal age at which it loses effectiveness? [Accepted for publication in Journal of Reproductive Medicine.]
Krishna Singh, MD
Class of 2013
- Elnaggar A, Patil A, Singh K, Reed M. Neuroendocrine carcinoma of the vagina in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol. February 2012;119(2, pt 2):445-447. PMID:22270433.
- Singh K, Lester J, Karlan B, Breese C, Geva T, Gordon O. Impact of family history on choosing risk-reducing surgery among BRCA mutation carriers. Am J Obstet Gynecol. April 2013;208(4):329. PMID:23333547.
- Singh K, Moore S, Sandoval M, Balzer B, Frishberg D, Lewin S, Schreck R, Raffel L. Congenital malignant melanoma: a case report with cytogenetic studies. Am J Dermatopathol. December 2013;35(8):e135-138. PMID:23907318.
Joan Acuna, MD
Class of 2012
- Good MM, Solt I, Acuna JG, Rotmensch S, Kim M. Methamphetamine use during pregnancy: maternal and neonatal implications. Obstet Gynecol. 2010;116(2):330-334. PMID:20664393.
- Solt I, Acuna J, Ogunyemi O, Rotmensch S, Kim M. Teaching 3-dimensional fetal ultrasound: a randomized study. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. [Epub ahead of print]. June 2011;24(6):837-841. PMID:21142756.
- Solt I, Acuna JG, Adeniji BA, Mirocha J, Kim MJ, Rotmensch S. First-trimester visualization of the fourth ventricle in fetuses with and without spina bifida. J Ultrasound Med. December 2011;30(12):1643-1647. PMID:22123999.