Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Online Business Office
Manage Your Hospital Bills Online
Cedars-Sinai's Online Business Office provides a simple and secure way for you to manage your hospital bills from home, work or anyplace with a computer connected to the Internet. The Online Business Office is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Visit the Online Business Office to:
- View your up-to-date account information
- Check the status of your insurance claim
- Update your insurance information
- Pay your bills securely online
- Create a user profile that saves your credit card information for future payments
- Find answers to frequently asked billing questions
- E-mail our Customer Service department
- Notify Cedars-Sinai when your address changes
The Online Business Office is Easy to Use
To take advantage of the full range of features, including access to your personal account information, visit the Online Business Office homepage and click on the "enrollment" button to set up your online account. The information you provide when enrolling is completely confidential and fully secure. Only you will be able to access your hospital billing information, using a password that you select. There is no charge to enroll.
To enroll, you will need your Social Security number, your Cedars-Sinai account number (printed on the paper statements you receive by mail) and a valid e-mail address.
Convenient Electronic Payment Feature
Among the convenient features of the Online Business Office is electronic bill payment. Simply pay your invoices online using your major credit card. It's fast and easy, and no postage is required. You can even reduce the amount of paper mail you receive by requesting that your future hospital statements are sent by e-mail only.
Free Information Resources
Whether or not you decide to enroll for an online account, you can take advantage of the many informational resources offered by the Online Business Office, including:
- Answers to frequently asked questions about hospital billing
- Answers to the top 20 questions asked about Medicare
- Information about Medicare deductibles and co-insurance
- Guide to organizing your medical bills
- Guide to appealing insurance denials
- Helpful hints on shopping for health insurance
- A glossary of commonly used terms related to medical billing and insurance
- Information about financial assistance
Visit the Online Business Office Today
Take advantage of the convenience offered by the Online Business Office anytime of the day or night.