Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Breast surgeons at the Saul and Joyce Brandman Breast Center serve as primary care providers for breast patients during there treatment and up to two years following recovery. In most cases, one of these surgeons will be the first physician you meet at the Breast Center. They perform detailed examinations and regular follow-up, coordinate imaging tests, arrange for additional consultations, oversee minimally invasive diagnostic procedures and, when necessary, perform surgery. Under their guidance and expertise, you will feel a sense of support and compassion.
The Saul and Joyce Brandman Breast Center has a dedicated team of breast surgeons known for their expertise and innovation:
- experience performing the first therapeutic micro-endoscopy of the mammary ducts
- lecturing nationally and locally, in addition to teaching at surgical programs in the region
- employing techniques that allow most breast surgery to be done on an ambulatory basis
- acknowledged by the American Cancer Society for physician achievement
- expertise with minimally invasive biopsy techniques, including the Mammotome breast biopsy system