Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Each year, the Center for Healthcare Ethics donates newly published and critically acclaimed books to the Medical Library. Their focus is on healthcare/professional ethics. A complete listing of these books may be found by going to the Medical Library's Catalogue page and using "ethics" as a keyword and selecting "Searching Everything."
In conjunction with a generous gift from Mrs. Lena Straus and additional support from the Medical Library, The Center for Healthcare Ethics is also proud to sponsor, The Bernard M. Straus, M.D., Healthcare Ethics Journal Collection. This on-line collection of premier healthcare ethics and humanities journals allows anyone with access to the Medical Library website to access current and past issues of the following 12 journals.
- American Journal of Bioethics
- Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics
- Hasting Center Report
- HEC Report
- Journal of Clinical Ethics
- Journal Of Law, Medicine, and Ethics
- Journal of Medicine and Philosophy
- Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal
- Literature and Medicine
- Medicine, Healthcare, and Philosophy
- Perspectives in Biology and Medicine
- Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics