Measuring the Quality of Care Given to Patients at the Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute
The Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute continually monitors the volume and quality of procedures done at the Institute.
These measures are regularly reported to the public and national organizations focusing on the quality of patient care.
Specific information about the quality of care given to patients treated at the Cedars-Sinai Heart Institute can be found at the links below.
- Volume of heart transplants
- Survival rates following heart transplant
- Wait times for a heart transplant
- Volume of cardiothoracic surgical procedures
- Surgical care measures for patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft and other open heart procedures
- Volume of cardiac catheterization procedures done and proportion of inpatient to outpatient procedures done