* AutoQUANT and AutoQUANT MD are available exclusively from Philips Medical Systems (formerly ADAC Laboratories.)
AutoQUANT integrates in one package the functionalities of QGS and QPS. Additionally, AutoQUANT extends the existing quantitative analysis of QGS/QPS to include lung-heart ratio and transient ischemic dilation.
AutoQUANT MD contains a full version of AutoQUANT as well as CSImport. CSImport includes remote connection capability to Pegasys, Prism and DICOM systems. This suite of programs is designed for Microsoft Windows XP and 2000.
Information regarding the availability of AutoQuant and AutoQuant MD can be found here.
- Germano G, Kavanagh PB, Berman DS. An automatic approach to the analysis, quantitation and review of perfusion and function from myocardial perfusion SPECT images. Int J Card Imaging 1997; 13(4): 337-46.
- Bacher-Stier C, Kavanagh P, Sharir T, Lewin H, Friedman J, Berman D, Germano G. Post-exercise tc-99m sestamibi lung uptake determined by a new automatic technique. J Nucl Med 1998 (abstract); 39(5): 104P.
- Mazzanti M, Germano G, Kiat H, Kavanagh P, Alexanderson E, Benari B, Friedman J, Cabico A, Berman D. Identification of severe and extensive coronary artery disease by automatic measurement of transient ischemic dilation in dual isotope myocardial perfusion SPECT. Circulation 1994 (abstract); 90(4): I-448.
- Mazzanti M, Germano G, Kiat H, Kavanagh PB, Alexanderson E, Friedman JD, Hachamovitch R, Van Train KF, Berman DS. Identification of severe and extensive coronary artery disease by automatic measurement of transient ischemic dilation of the left ventricle in dual-isotope myocardial perfusion SPECT. J Am Coll Cardiol 1996; 27(7): 1612-20.