Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Cedars-Sinai's My CS-Link™ is a secure online tool that connects you to your personal health information from the privacy of your home at any time, day or night. My CS-Link centralizes key parts of your medical information in an easy-to-use format. It allows you to receive electronic health reminders and communicate with your physician's office at a time that is convenient for you. The information is encrypted, which means it is stored in such a way that it can only be unscrambled after you enter the correct password.
What can I do with My CS-Link?
- Request Appointments: Request appointments that fit your schedule. Your physician's office will notify you of available times and ask for your confirmation.
- Request Prescription Renewals: View a list of your current medications, request prescription renewals and learn more about your medications.
- View Test Results: Access your test results and view comments from your physicians.
- Ask Your Physician A Question: Ask your physician's office a non-urgent medical question.
- View Personal Health Information: View your medical history, including your medical conditions, current medications, allergies and immunization history.
- Access Preventive Care Information: See a list of procedures or immunizations recommended for you based on age, gender and medical history. Due dates are included to help you decide when to request tests or procedures.
- View Upcoming and Past Appointments: View upcoming appointments or click on a past appointment to view details of the appointment.
Click here for information about how to access My CS-Link.