Neurology - Clinical Trials
The Cedars-Sinai Department of Neurology understands that neurological conditions present special challenges to patients and their families. Being diagnosed with a neurological condition requires absorbing a lot of information while adjusting to the diagnosis.
This section is designed to help patients and families better understand conditions and treatment options, so they can make more informed decisions and participate fully in their recovery.
- Clinical Programs/Treatments
- Diagnostic Tests
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Research Developments
- Patient and Visitor Information
Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- American Parkinson's Disease Association Information and Referral Center
- Coping with Parkinson's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Community Conference
- Parkinson's Disease Support Groups
For an appointment, a second opinion or more information, please call 1-800-CEDARS-1 (1-800-233-2771) ore-mail us.