Applications to the program are reviewed by the Residency Selection Committee and selected for interviews. Candidates will be notified by email of their application status.
The interview day starts at 8:00 a.m. and ends approximately at 4:00 p.m. The day consists of:
- Department overview by the Chairman
- Neurology Residency Program overview by the Program Director
- Overview of opportunities available (research, fellowships, etc)
- Tour of the hospital
- One-on-one interviews with faculty
- Lunch with residents, fellows and faculty
- Dinner with current trainees (optional)
Interviews are held in November, December and January.