American Parkinson Disease Assoc. Information and Referral Center
American Parkinson Disease Association Information and Referral Center
In keeping with its internationally recognized commitment to patient care and groundbreaking medical advances, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center joined with the American Parkinson Disease Association, Inc. to establish the American Parkinson Disease Association Information and Referral Center at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
The center offers a wide range of information and resources to help people with Parkinson's disease and their family members better understand the disease and manage their lives. Information and services available from the center include:
- Up-to-date information on current medical and surgical treatments for Parkinson's disease
- Educational booklets on numerous aspects of Parkinson's disease and its management. To order booklets, please click here.
- Physician referrals
- Referrals to support groups for patients and caregivers
- Referrals to counseling
- Referrals and information related to community resources, such as help in the home, durable medical equipment and a variety of other social services and resources
- Collaboration with the American Parkinson Disease Association, Inc., a national nonprofit organization providing education, a national Information and Referral Center network and funds for medical research
For more information, please contact:
|American Parkinson Disease Association Information and Referral Center|
|Phone: 877-223-3277 toll free|
|Send Us a Message|
For an appointment, a second opinion or more information, please call 1-800-CEDARS-1 (1-800-233-2771) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.