Patient Resources and Support
Cedars-Sinai has partnered with the American Parkinson Disease Association to establish the American Parkinson Disease Association Information and Referral Center at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- American Parkinson's Disease Association Information and Referral Center at Cedars-Sinai
- Parkinson's Disease Support Groups
Cedars-Sinai has a well-respected deep brain stimulation (DBS) program through the Department of Neurology and the Department of Neurosurgery. These physicians work in tandem to provide patients with optimal outcomes. Additional information has been created for patients who will be undergoing DBS.
Many national and international organizations provide valuable information about Parkinson's Disease on their websites, including:
- American Parkinson Disease Association, Inc.
- World Parkinson Disease Association
- Young Onset Parkinson's Disease
- WE MOVE
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Parkinson's Action Network