Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
To further the education of our physicians and professional community, the Department of Neurosurgery hosts monthly Grand Rounds lectures, a quarterly Visiting Professor Lecture series, and weekly educational conferences.
The Department of Neurosurgery Grand Rounds series has been designed to educate our medical staff, residents, fellows and community physicians on the diagnosis and management of various nervous system disorders, and to share the latest strategies in neurological research endeavors. The Department of Neurosurgery's multi-disciplinary faculty and visiting professors present on a broad range of topics. Listed below are upcoming lectures.
Faculty and Resident Lectures
- October 17, 2014, 12pm: "Intra-operative Tumor Imaging: Next Generation Technologies," Pramod V. Butte, MBBS, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Neurosurgery (PEC 6&7)
- October 24, 2014, 12pm: "Endovascular Treatment of Ischemic Stroke," Michael Schiraldi, MD, PhD, Resident, Department of Neurosurgery (PEC6&7)
- November 7, 2014, 12pm: "Sur1-Trpm4 Channel Blockade Reduces Hippocampal Injury and Preserves Learning Ability," Ashish Patel, MD, Resident, Department of Neurosurgery (PEC6&7)
Brain Tumor Board Meeting
The multidisciplinary Brain Tumor Board Meeting is held each Wednesday from 8 to 9 a.m. This Continuing Medical Education meeting is open to all physicians that wish to present a case for discussion. For further information and to register to attend, please contact:
- Rebecca Naor, PA - (310) 423-1007
The Neurovascular Continuing Medical Education Conference is held every Wednesday, from noon to 1 p.m. For further information, please contact:
- Georgia Rochester - (310) 423-6587
Unless otherwise noted, events listed on this page will be held at:
|Cedars-Sinai Department of Neurosurgery|
|127 S. San Vicente Boulevard, AHSP A6600|
|Los Angeles, CA 90048|