The Department of Psychiatry's Consultation-Liaison Service provides expert consultations to requesting physicians for many areas of need throughout the medical center including:
- Emergency Department
- General Consultation
The service includes assessment and consultation with a focus on patients who are currently hospitalized.
These services are available seven days week, 24 hours a day and include:
- Psychiatric consultation and treatment
- Psychopharmacological consultation and treatment
- Psychiatric and addiction medicine referral and triage
- Addiction medicine consultation and treatment
- Patient and family education
- Hospital staff education
For more information about the Psychiatry Department's Consultation - Liaison or other services, please call 310-423-3411 or 310-423-3465.