Consultation - Liaison Services
The Department of Psychiatry's Consultation-Liaison Service provides expert consultations as needed for the medical, surgical and OB/GYN patient-care areas at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, when requested by the patient's treating physician. The service includes assessment and consultation, with a focus on patients who are currently hospitalized.
These services are available seven days week, 24 hours a day and include:
- Psychiatric consultation and treatment
- Psychopharmacological consultation and treatment
- Psychiatric and addiction medicine referral and triage
- Addiction medicine consultation and treatment
- Patient and family education
- Hospital staff education
For more information about the Psychiatry Department's Consultation - Liaison or other services, please call (310) 423-3411 or (310) 423-3465.