Our inpatient services for adult and geriatric patients include:
- Acute psychiatric care
- Treatment of patients with dual diagnoses
Since 1973 we have offered state-of-the-art intensive treatment for adults. Typically, these patients have symptoms of acute mental illness, chemical dependency or both, which usually cannot be managed at a lower level of care. We provide 24-hour supervision and treatment in a dedicated hospital unit.
Our goals are to provide all adult and senior inpatients with an accurate diagnosis, effective treatment and stabilization so the patient can return home as quickly as possible.
- Complete medical evaluation
- Case management
- Interdisciplinary team assessment
- Individual treatment plans
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Evaluation and diagnosis
- Psychopharmacological evaluation and treatment
- Treatment of dual diagnosis patients (i.e., both mental illness and chemical dependence)
- Psychiatric resident and fellows training program
- Involuntary detention
For More Information
For more information about our inpatient or other services, please call (310) 423-3411.