People of all ages can develop mental disorders. Our broad-based program includes services for everyone. We provide quality, cost-effective care that focuses on prevention and wellness.
Some patients may need either short- or long-term therapy. We focus on individual safety, as well as symptom and medication management.
- Art therapy
- Community outreach and education
- Early intervention services (up to six years of age)
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Intensive adult outpatient programs
- Intensive Geriatric Outpatient Program: SEASONS
- Medication Clinic
- Medication education groups
- Outpatient psychotherapy groups
- Social skills training
- Specialty therapy groups
For More Information
For more information about our outpatient or other services, please call (310) 423-3411.