Neuropsychological Services offers a broad range of assessment and treatment to both inpatients and outpatients under the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. This service is available to inpatients and outpatients.
Our neuropsychologists work with a wide range of patients including:
- Acquired brain injury such as Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), tumors and stroke
- Other neurological disorders affecting the central nervous system such as Parkinson's disease, lupus and multiple sclerosis, etc.
- Conditions requiring general rehabilitation
- Fibromyalgia and chronic pain
- Capacity and Competency
The services provided include:
- Neuropsychological assessment and treatment
- General Rehabilitation psychology
- Coping and adjustment intervention
- Services can be provided in English, Spanish, Farsi, Armenian and Korean; as well as other languages in collaboration with Interpreter Services Staff.
Contact a Service:
If you are a patient please consult your physician for a referral.
If you are a physician, please click on the following link - Prescription - to obtain a PDF copy of the current prescription form. Please complete and fax to (310) 423-9222, or, e-mail to one of the outpatient neuropsychologists.
Please click on the following link - Neuropsych Factsheet
Contact a Cedars-Sinai Neuropsychologist:
Inpatient Neuropsychology:Phone: (310) 423-3933
Fax: (310) 423-4868
Outpatient Neuropsycholgoy:Phone: (310) 423-9722
Fax: (310) 423-9222
Other Helpful Links:Department of Neurology