The support of others facing the same challenges can be extremely helpful in reducing stress and anxiety. Through support groups, you can find solutions, resources and information to help you better manage your condition.
Families of children with rheumatic disease may be eligible for assistance through state agencies or vocational rehabilitation. The American Juvenile Arthritis Organization (a branch of the Arthritis Foundation) provides educational materials, regional and national conferences and networking opportunities for children and young adults who grew up with arthritis.
- Arthritis Foundation
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- National Institutes of Health Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases National Resource Center
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- American College of Rheumatology
- Psoriatic Arthritis Support