Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
When conservative care, physical therapy, and medication do not ease back pain or increase motion, surgery may be recommended.
The neurosurgeons and orthopaedic surgeons at the Cedars-Sinai Spine Center are specialists who devote their practice to the care of patients with spinal disorders. They specialize in a variety of surgical techniques including minimally invasive procedures that can be done on an outpatient basis.
The Medical Center's surgical facilities feature spine-specific, technically advanced operating rooms, allowing our physicians to provide state-of-the-art care with the latest equipment and the best possible outcomes. Our surgeons are experts in the following conditions and procedures.
- Artificial disc replacement
- Anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Chiari malformations
- Posterior lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF)
- Scoliosis treatment
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Vertebral tumors
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS)
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery