Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Women's Health Services
Women's Health Services at Cedars-Sinai brings together innovative technology, leading-edge medical knowledge and world-class dedication to the unique physical and emotional needs of women of all ages. Cedars-Sinai's Women's Health Services provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care in comfortable and private treatment environments.
To emphasize awareness and knowledge of women and heart disease, Women's Health Services offers the new Women's HeartAdvantage, a national program that Cedars-Sinai is helping to lead to benefit women.
Cedars-Sinai offers state-of-the-art, compassionate maternity services for normal and high-risk pregnancies, from pre-pregnancy through to delivery. Each year almost 7,000 women deliver at Cedars-Sinai - where more babies are born than at any other hospital in the state of California. Gynecologic services include specialty care for infections, a Gynecologic Oncology Service and a Women's Center for Continence and Pelvic Health, which offers care for female urinary incontinence.
Cedars-Sinai's Women's Health Services offers the following:
Breast CareHeart Disease Maternity Services
- Couplet Care
- Deluxe Maternity Services and Suites
- High-Risk Pregnancy - Assessment and Antenatal Testing Unit
- Lactation Counseling
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Care Unit
- Maternity and Prenatal Care
- Medical Genetics Institute
- Prenatal Education
- Center for Gynecologic Infections
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Cancers
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Women's Continence and Pelvic Health Program
- Bone Center
- Osteoporosis Screening
- Spinal Compression Fracture Treatment: Kyphoplasty/Vertebroplasty
- Pre-Term Birth Prevention Program
- Stress and Birth Outcomes
- Women's Cancer Program
- Women's Health Research Registry
Complementing these Specialty Center services, The Pain Center offers pain management (acute, chronic and cancer pain) to many of these patients. In addition, support care is offered through Cedars-Sinai's Medical Rehabilitation Services, as well as Community Services.