Cedars Sinai Postdoc Society
|A network of postdocs and other junior researchers, |
facilitating scientific and social interactions
Postdoc Society events and resources include:
- GPS - Gathering for Postdoctoral Science - a monthly meeting featuring presentations by postdocs, with discussion and networking opportunities.
- Occasional seminars and discussion groups to provide help and information on a variety of topics e.g. funding opportunities, alternative science careers, tax and immigration issues for international postdocs.
- National Postdoc Appreciation Week events!
- Networking social activities with our postdoc neighbors at other Los Angeles institutions.
- Online (Intranet) Resources
For more information about the Postdoc Society contact email@example.com
The Cedars-Sinai Postdoc Society is a Sustaining Member of the National Postdoctoral Association.